Soap and Glory Wonderbronze

Since buying Soap and Glory's Wonderbronze less than a month ago, it has been featured numerous times on my Instagram and was featured yesterday in my haul video on YouTube. So, yeah, I kinda love this stuff.

Basically, this is a cross between a shimmer brick, a bronzer and a blush. A beautyful (hahaha) combination, I must say.

 


 
There are 5 shades arranged in a circle and I usually swirl my brush around to get a mixture of all of the colours and get a healthy bronzed glow. I have pretty pale skin and this is good even for me. It is pretty glittery, although it's very fine glitter so not too obvious. I'm thinking that these colours would actually be really good as eyeshadows for a rose gold look because the powder is really well pigmented.
 
 
Besides its beauty, Wonderbronze isn't too bad for your bank balance, at only £11 (although there is almost always an offer in Boots, which means I may get a little carried away...) The packaging is plastic, but it's pretty sturdy, and it has a mirror in the lid, which is great when on the go!
 
Love, Milly xx
 


6 comments :

  1. When you mentioned using this as eyeshadow, I got so excited! I love products that have multi-uses and I can totally imagine using these shades on my eyes. Lovely post!

    francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so handy when you can use them for everything! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. How pretty Soap and Glory Wonderbronze is! I agree with comment above :)
    I also think the darkest colour, that dark pink one( sorry, I suck at explaining colour, but I hope you understood, lol) looks a bit like a shimmery dupe for Nooner from Naked 3! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the Naked palettes, but if this is a dupe, then yay!! I swear this bronzer is just so photogenic, that's why its all over my instagram :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous in the pan and on the face! You should try it :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx