Current Beauty and Skincare Wishlist


As I haven't been able to leave the house to pick up any new beauty products (urgh English weather), I thought that today I would share the items that I am saving up my pennies to buy.

Top row
 
Maggs London Beloved London Makeup Bag - I'm a big fan of Hannah Michalak and since finding out about her makeup bag company I've been yearning for one of these gorgeous handmade bags - she even adds a handwritten message to each package!
 
Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask - I'm going through a phase of loving face masks and having seen Fleur de Force's review of this funny textured mask I've really wanted to try it for myself.
 
Essie Nail Polish in Sugar Daddy - Natural nails are my go-to nail look and after clearing out most of my nail polishes this weekend, I really want to get my hands on my first ever Essie polish.
 
Second row
 
Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 01 - Being the pale girl that I am, bronzer just isn't my forte, but I've heard so many people rave about how good this bronzer from The Body Shop is and I want to get my glow for summer.
 
Soap & Glory Hand Food - I'm going through a real phase of hand and nail care at the moment and the changing weather is drying out my hands so I want to try what is supposedly the 'best handcream ever'.
 
Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set - *swoons* Oh. My. Goodness. Isn't this just the most gorgeous thing you have ever seen? Last year all of the bloggers fell in love with these brushes and now I have too. Despite its price, I think it will be worth it (if I can ever get my hands on it - it's never in stock!)
 
Bottom Row
 
Nails inc. Superfood NailKale Base Coat - My nails are one of my favourite features and so I'm keen to keep them healthy. Having long nails, they can chip or crack, and then I have to start regrowing them, so I thought that this product could be a saviour when it comes to breakages and keeping them in good health.
 
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara - My friend has stunningly long lashes and following questioning about her mascara, I am keen to try this and (hopefully) get similar results!
 
The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer - After hearing Alix (I Covet Thee) and Melanie (Melanie Murphy) talk about how good this highlighter is, I'm keen to give it a go and look as lovely as them!


If I do finally purchase any of these products, I'll be sure to tell you all about it! Which products do you want to try?

Love, Milly xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I'll try to reply as soon as possible, but if you want a more urgent response, feel free to tweet me or chat on instagram! (@abeautyfulblog)

Milly xx